21 December 2019

'TIS THE SEASON: SAFETY FIRST!


Good Evening!

The Christmas Countdown Continues … 3 DAYS LEFT!

It is hard to believe ….

Yet I am still taking the time to enjoy this season

And – as I was running my errands today, I saw something that made me SMILE
Something that served to remind us all – SAFETY FIRST!


There was a highway sign which read:
HO HO HOLD UP - SLOW YOUR SLEIGH

NOW – This of course is not the actual sign
I was busy … eyes on the road & hands on the steering wheel

BUT – It made me laugh … so hard!

I just love, love, love the sense of humor of the VDOT

And it is important – even with all the running left to do – to BE CAREFUL!
While your list may feel as long as Santa’s, and your time as short,
YOUR SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT!

Praying you continue to have a blessed holiday season …

Have a Good Evening & Be Safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment