28 November 2019

THANKS GIVING 2019: Happy Thanksgiving!


Good Morning Friends!

Gobble, gobble, gobble – 
These words resonate in my ears every Thanksgiving
It is what my Auntie Barb always says every Thanksgiving Day
And she always sounds SO CUTE & joy bubbling out of her ... like it always does

ME 
I am up early and have not slept most of the evening;
Cooking, cooking, cooking!
But, I absolutely LOVE to cook so it is a pleasure

I am also up praying that your day is off to a great start –
That this Thanksgiving Day 2019 will be a joy-filled one;
And that if you are traveling this Thanksgiving Holiday – that you will be safe

THANKSGIVING is such a special day
HOWEVER – 
This is not where our giving of thanks begins … or where it should end

I hope during this series, that we have discovered –
WE HAVE SO MANY REASONS TO BE THANKFUL

EVERY DAY – there is something which should cause us to GIVE THANKS;
EVERY SEASON – should be a time for THANKSGIVING
COUNTLESS REASONS – abound, reminding us WE ARE BLESSED & SHOULD BE GRATEFUL

Let us not allow our heart of gratitude be relegated to a season or a day
Let us GIVE THANKS every day!

I am so thankful for you this morning!
Praying you have a tremendously blessed day –

Happy Thanksgiving & Much Love in Christ!

‘Rejoice always, pray continually,
                Give thanks in all circumstances –
for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.’ I Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment