16 November 2019

THANKS GIVING 2019: SIMPLE PLEASURES


Good Morning Friends

IT IS SATURDAY!!!
AND – I am starting the day early
LOTS TO DO TODAY – BUT FUN STUFF!

A couple of days ago, I noted how I got to experience –
What I affectionately refer to as a GOD MOMENT
And vertical relationship with God is important
But it is also important for us to make time to enjoy our horizontal relationships –
It is important to enjoy time with friends and family

WELL – Yesterday was a FAMILY MOMENT
It was one of those SIMPLE PLEASURES that, when they come, it is a TRUE JOY


It was one of those moments that should not be a rarity.
However, with our schedules, we are more like roommates.
I can actually go a couple of days without seeing my sons
BUT – Last night we all happened to be home at the same time
AND – we had ….. DINNER TOGETHER!!

I KNOW – it is not  big deal … it should not be a big deal.
But it was really nice having everyone at the dinner table
                Eating, laughing, conversing and just enjoying one another’s company

It was SO enjoyable and something for which I am INCREDIBLY THANKFUL

I pray you will be able to enjoy some simple pleasures this weekend
And remember ...

“The ordinary becomes extraordinary
when done with the people we love!”

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment