21 November 2019

THANKS GIVING 2019: TIME


Good Evening Friends!

I pray your day went well
 Mine?
It was busy – but productive – so I’ll take it!

Some days it feels like there is simply not enough TIME
Not enough hours in the day  … but that was not the case today

I am actually reclined in my bed writing this post.

The older I get – the more I am learning
To appreciate quiet moments of solitude like this moment right here.


Time is a precious commodity.
It is one of the few things you can NEVER get back once it is used 

I guess that is why I have always been so thankful –
for family, friends and mentors who have made time for me
They have given the most precious gift one human being can grant to another

Therefore, I always do my level best to ensure it is an investment of time and not just an expenditure 
I also make it a point - within my power and as often as possible - to PAY IT FORWARD 

This is easy to do with people you absolutely adore. However, it requires a bit more effort to extend the same courtesy to those who may not be at the top of your ‘My Favorite People’ list. It is harder still for those who do not appreciate your time or who take it for granted.

HOWEVER –
I cannot recall a single time I have regretted [truly regretted] being kind to someone 

I will not say it does not cost you anything 
IT DOES COST A GREAT DEAL
But it is usually worth it.

You never know the difference you make in another person’s life - with just the simplest gesture 

I thank God for the time He grants me daily - to keep positively impacting my tiny little sphere of influence 

IT IS SUCH A BLESSING!

Praying that you will make the most of the time you have ... and,
Praying that you will have a truly blessed evening!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment