13 November 2019

THANKS GIVING 2019: GOD MOMENTS

Good Evening Friends


I pray your day was a great one
It is still QUITE COLD here!!!!
Today was an interesting day for me –
I got to experience what I affectionately refer to as a GOD MOMENT

These are times – THESE GOD MOMENTS – when the LORD shows up in such a personal way
They are not regular occurrences.

HOWEVER –

Each time it has happened, it leave me feeling pretty amazing … it lets me know

  • I AM LOVED
  • I AM REMEMBERED
  • I AM PROTECTED & DEFENDED
  • I AM CHERISHED


AND – most of all, it leaves me feeling INCREDIBLY THANKFUL
NOW – if you have spent any time here on this page, you are well aware of MY LOVE OF MUSIC
WELL – today was pretty great

I was listening to music at work – like I always do
However, my music frequently times out when I am listening on YouTube
Here is the screen shot of what it looked like today


Now, when this happens, my music stops abruptly until I tap the ‘Yes' to continue listening


TODAY THE MUSIC KEPT PLAYING
AND THE SONG THAT PLAYED WAS ONE I HAD NOT HEARD BEFORE

CECIE’S LULLABY by Steffany Gretzinger

Now, that might not be much of  God Moment to most people – but it was to me
Because of the lyrics, I knew something special was happening;
Something so special that it brought a tear to my eye

THE LYRICS?

Call My name
And I will answer
All you need
It's here inside My arms
Just breathe
And you'll be safe and sound with Me
No one knows you better than Me
No one's been a better Friend
So rock-a-bye baby
Come and rest
You've been tired lately
Lay your head down
Don't you think, baby
I know best
I've been a Father
For a long time

That is not the complete song –

But it is the part of the song that GRABBED MY ATTENTION
It is the part of the song that GRABBED HOLD OF MY HEART
It is the part of the song that let me know, 
IN THAT PRECISE MOMENT – THAT GOD MOMENT,
THAT GOD WAS THINKING OF ME – 
EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS I’VE BEEN THINKING OF HIM … AND MORE!

Moments like the one that happened today are so precious
And I am so thankful every time they occur

It reminds me of my Father’s promises:

  • ‘You are chosen…’ I Peter 2:9
  • ‘I have inscribed you on the palm of My hands’ Isaiah 49:16
  • ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love’ Jeremiah 31:3

AND THAT IS CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR!


Have a Blessed Evening!

1 comment:

  1. Cecie's Lullaby by Steffany Gretzinger:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSDkn9PtQm0

    ReplyDelete