13 February 2021

one day left

Good Afternoon

Yes – this is a much, much later post than normal

However, it simply could not be avoided

I had many errands to run this morning –

what with only one day left until Valentine’s Day

You have finished all your preparations, haven’t you?

Today is short – since I am still getting presents ready … and baking

However – I saw a book announcement today on my Twitter feed

And it was so appropriate following our post yesterday

Christian Author Max Lucado has a new book coming out –

                The title is, Where’d my giggle go?’

The book summary notes, “a young boy searches far and wide for his giggles before he realizes that the best way to be happy is to help others be happy!”

What a concept?!

The book – not available until March – is intended to help children handle emotions;

                to help them process when they might feel a little down

I know it is for children … but I just might need to pick up a copy



 


The whole point of love is ‘other-focused’

‘ … let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others’

Philippians 2:4


There is still time to make someone’s day special

Every day presents opportunities to make someone feel special

One day left to Valentine’s day!

  And me? Giggling like a school girl …  


Have a Blessed Evening!

 

‘ a  generous soul will prosper and he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed’

Proverbs 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment