09 February 2021

unending love playlist

Good Morning

It is a bit cloudy and dreary here in Virginia Beach

But – the sun is shining somewhere

Just because we cannot see it does not mean it is not doing its job

There’s a spiritual tidbit tucked away in that comment

Valentine’s Day is now – five short days away

Yesterday I shared my 2021 Valentine Playlist and today is the Unending Love Playlist

 

Now – you might be asking, 'Why another list?'

Well – these songs are entirely focused on our relationship with the LORD

It is, after all, the GREATEST LOVE STORY of ALL TIME

I hope you enjoy the list and that you will take time to listen to a few;

                And develop a list of your own

I am praying that the LORD causes all goodness to abound your way

Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. I had to include a link to this one ... it is so amazing!
    'No One' - CeCe Winans (live at the Dove Awards)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96P7gOsKK80

    ReplyDelete