17 February 2020

LOVE 2020: LOVE LIVING ...


Hello Friends!

I hope you had a good day today –
I am so glad to spend a few moments with you today –
Continuing our talk on LOVE,
And today I would like to share some thought on our need to love living
This post occurred to me when I was driving home from church yesterday
Something caught my eye –
to such a degree that I had to turn my car back to get a picture

And this was it –
Some delicate pink roses, growing in the midst of a mess
Twisted, dried up branches, dead leaves, you name it
But there were these roses – and mind you it is still winter for another month!

As I drove farther along, I came across these:

There was a press on my spirit:
BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED
BLOSSOM WHEREVER YOU FIND YOURSELF – NO MATTER THE SITUATION
DEFY THE ODDS AND DO WHAT THE LORD HAS CREATED YOU TO DO

“For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved,
                And those who are perishing” II Corinthians 2:15

But what does this have to do with ‘loving living’?

Life will not always be pleasant –
Indeed, you may go through some seasons where it seems like all is failing
But you must not let that discourage you or rob you of your joy
Even if you do not love your life circumstances at the moment,
                It is possible to love living …
There are some dark, tangled places –
     where only you have been appointed to bring beauty;
Places where the LORD has designated you
     to be a sweet fragrance and a shining light.

I know it is not pleasant – but is it is worth it
Several years back, the LORD asked me a question,
‘Will you stay in the fire long enough for someone else to see Jesus?’
It was a reference to the three Hebrew boys who were tossed in the flames
When you have a few moments, you should read it [Daniel, Chapter Three]
It is a compelling tale – not of how God kept His chosen servants from a fiery trial,
                But how He walked beside them through the flames,
                And the impact it had on all who were observing them

And this is what the LORD is speaking to us all:
‘When you pass through the waters,
     I will be with you;
And when you pass through rivers,
     they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
     you will not be burned;
The flames will not set you ablaze.”
Isaiah 43:2

‘So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God.
I will strengthen you  and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10

I put in a post just the other day,   
‘Thus far, you have survived 100% of the toughest moments life has thrown your way’

Even if you do not love everything about your life at this moment,
Love Living …

God is not through with you yet –
And He has good plans to prosper and not to harm you. [Jer. 29:11]

Have a Blessed Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment